The Philips Norelco QT4014 Beard and Stubble Trimmer is yet another device to add to your grooming arsenal. I have always been a fan of the Philips Norelco product line and currently own an electric razor, trimmer and ear and nose hair trimmer — I know gross.
The QT4014 is my latest addition as I like to keep my facial hair very short — like the five-o’clock shadow as many refer to it but achieving the shadow with the sideburn trimmer is never an easy task. Plus, it always seems to leave the edges of the hair very rough. The Beard and Stubble trimmer gives you about 20 different height adjustments to which will pretty much groom and trim any type of beard.
I thought that the Beard & Stubble trimmer worked perfectly and I was able to get a very close shave with it and achieve that perfect shadow I love. The built-in rechargeable battery also lasted a long time with a running time of about 60 minutes on a full charge — which would be a very long shave.
If you are looking to perfectly trim your beard or get that perfect stubble look I give the Philips Norelco Beard and Stubble trimmer one Damn Good Review.
[learn_more caption=”Product Features”]
- 20 built-in length settings from 1/64 inch to 13/64 inch (0.5mm to 10mm) with 1/64 inch increments
- Locking feature prevents comb movement
- High-performance titanium blades
- Skin-friendly rounded trimmer and comb
- Self-sharpening blades, no oil needed
- Use cordless or while corded
- Rechargeable battery 50 minutes cordless trimming 1 hour charge time
- Battery light indicator